To coincide with International Coeliac Day, the Association is collaborating with Veggy Malta, the organisers of the Malta Gluten and Lactose Free Week. Starting from today, 16th of May, until the 22nd of May you can enjoy a full week of initiatives with the aim to raise more awareness.
What is planned for this week?
- Awareness information on coeliac disease and lactose intolerance
What is Coeliac Disease? | What is Lactose Intolerance?
- Discounts on gluten and lactose free products in participating shops
Full list of brands on offer | Participating Shops
- Informational videos on social media
- Online info sessions by the Association
Follow Malta Gluten and Lactose Free Week: Facebook | Instagram
- Gluten and lactose free recipes
Gluten free recipes | Lactose free recipes
We are looking forward to have the chance to raise more awareness on coeliac disease. Being the International Coeliac Day we encourage you to check out this year’s message from the Association.