Skip to content
- 2 large (500g) zucchini, grated
- 10 rashers (200g) bacon, diced
- 1 1/2 cups (150g) tasty cheese, grated
- 1/2 cup (85g) rice flour
- 1/4 cup (35g) gluten free cornflour
- 2 tbsp canola oil
- 6 eggs, lightly beaten
- salt, freshly ground black pepper to taste
- Preheat over to 170°C.
- Combine zucchini, bacon, cheese, flours, oil, eggs and seasonings in a large bowl.
- Pour into a greased shallow baking tray and bake in pre-heated oven for 20 to 25 minutes, or until firm and golden brown.
- Let stand for 5 minutes before slicing.