Skip to content
- 140g butter
- 250g sugar
- 65g gluten free cocoa
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 1 tsp gluten free vanilla essense
- 2 cold eggs
- 70g gluten free flour
- Gluten free chocolate chips
- Melt butter, sugar and cocoa over a ban marie.
- Let is cool down a bit, it needs to be warm but not hot. The mix will look gritty.
- Add vanilla essence and beat in the eggs, one at a time, using a wooden spoon, no metal. The mix will now look glossy.
- Stir in the flour, and once all the flour is incorporated, beat in well, 30 times clockwise, 30 anticlockwise.
- Grease and line a rectangular baking dish. Pour in mix and sprinkle with chocolate chips.
- Optional: add walnuts or pecans.
- Bake at 180 degrees for about 35-40mins.